electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
need to sorce a compnent for my hk ampifier? anyone help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjcool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: need to sorce a compnent for my hk ampifier? anyone help? Reply with quote

hi i hope somene can help,

im trying to sorce a some components for my hardon kardon amp,

parts:

1, 2sd2560 trans
2, 2sb1547 trans
3, 2sa1360 trans
4, 2sd600k trans
5, 2sc3423 trans

i got parts, 1,3,4,5 from www.dalbani.co.uk however they dont stock part 2 the 2sb1547 transistor

anyone know a good place in uk that sells these components apart from http://www.dalbani.co.uk?

thanks
oldstereo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: 2sb1547 Reply with quote

Is that a to220 driver or a smaller pre-driver transistor? [email protected]
dylabob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Transistors Reply with quote

HELLO JJCOOL,TRY GRANDATA LTD JUST TYPE THIS IN TO SEARCH ENGINE THEY ARE VERY CHEAP AND FAST TO POST OUT THEY ARE IN WEMBLEY LONDON,HOPE THIS HELPS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия