electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KP-53S75 and Brightstar Remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Sony KP-53S75 and Brightstar Remote Reply with quote

Some knucklehead reprogramed my BRIGHTSTAR REMOTE BR100R for the SONY-53S75 53" TV. They also,lost the manual for the remote. I would like to know if there is a code for this TV-Remote combo. I tried the websites for the remote, but no help. Trying to avoid buying another remote Rolling Eyes Mad Question

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Bright Star remotes Reply with quote

Hold the Set up button unti the lgihbt turns red, then press CH Up until the channel changes. Then press Enter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you too! I spent days trying to figure out how to reprogram these remotes (I work in a hotel) and this was the first helpful tip I found (that actually works). Thank you again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you from me too!!! I am staying at a hotel, and the remote go messed up. This advice corrected. Again thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: remote Reply with quote

well i am working with a br100L and i cant program it at ll someone help i am at a hotel too

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: remote Reply with quote

Staying at hotel with a BR100Z and Front Desk had no clue how to fix. Your instructions worked great. Thanks. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you soooooo much person. We are also staying in a hotel and were annoyed at the non-working remote control. Thanks to you, it is fixed, and the hus and I are happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
raye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: remote Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Staying at hotel with a BR100Z and Front Desk had no clue how to fix. Your instructions worked great. Thanks. Very Happy
im staying at hotel too and front desk had no clue how to fix the remote. the advice worked for me too. desk workers should know how to fix the remotes in thier rooms dont u think. great advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия