electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
volts for relays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: volts for relays Reply with quote

hi,i have a problem on my yamaha rx-v392 model...i need to know what is the voltage of the relay in the board of the speaker...please send me the right voltage so we can fix my ampli...please send it to [email protected] please please
Sad
rmand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: voltage for relay Reply with quote

hi,i have a problem on my yamaha rx-v392 model...i need to know what is the voltage of the relay in the board of the speaker...please send me the right voltage so we can fix my ampli...please send it to [email protected].... please please please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия