electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AMERICAN AUDIO VLP2500 SERVICE MANUAL PLEASE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJCAP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: AMERICAN AUDIO VLP2500 SERVICE MANUAL PLEASE! Reply with quote

Hello!! I would appreciate if someone can help me. I need the american audio VLP2500 SERVICE MANUAL. I have a strange issue with my amplifier. Some times I'm in the middle of a party and if the music is loud the sound goes down and up, so I turn down the volume and the amplifiers continues working Ok but I feel there's something wrong because this issue shows up after 2 hours of a common party. Last day I've noticed that one of the cooler fans wasn't working but the sound in both channels were ok.
I checked it yesterday and both fans are working, so I'm confused. Maybe some component in the protection circuit is out of range. Well, Idon't know.
But if you know about related issues, I would appreciate your help and support.

Thanks and regards!! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия