electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer SA-508

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canixys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Pioneer SA-508 Reply with quote

Hi!

I need some help with this amplifier from pioneer. Since I can´t find service manual or repair tip on the net.

The problem is that 2 resistors gets really hot, these resistors value is 0,22 Ohm 2-3 watt. I can´t have this thing on more than 5-10 sec beacuse they get very hot and if I have it on longer they will burn.

I have change 5 transistor (4 amplifier transistors), and 2 resistors.

Hope someone can help me, and if someone have the schematics or service manual I would be happy Very Happy

Cheers

Canixys
Schee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise that this post is over 6 months old, but I got the exact same problem, and I can't find any hint other than this (which isn't really helpful, apart from saying I'm not alone, and that replacing transistors or resistors doesn't seem to be the answer).

So... if Canixys has found a solution, or anybody else has any hint, I'd like to hear it Smile

Thanks
bikas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear friend,

i have the same amplifier but i have different problem,
i have very noisy sound and unstable.i
changed alla the capacitors but stil the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия