electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 29PT6231 Dead with stdby light blinking
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rafale8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Philips 29PT6231 Dead with stdby light blinking Reply with quote

Initially, Philips 29PT6231 set completely dead. No picture, no stdby light, no sound except for tic-tic-tic sound appears from within.

After proceeding to change transistor BU2920AF to BU2920DF, tic-tic sound goes off but stdby light blinking.

a. Can anyone give me a source for data/circuit diagram?

b. Where is the hort output transistor? What is the part no? Where is it located?

c. The fuse is ok, input power from mains is ok. What else can be the problem?
bert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,ive got the service manual you need. Its the A8.0A chassis. If you give me an emailadres that can handle 5,5 Mb I will sent it to you.
rafale8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Philips 29PT6231 Dead with stdby light blinking Reply with quote

Thanks buddy. I've got a copy of the service manual for A8.0a chasis. After replacing the hort output transistor, the tic tic sound goes off but the tv still remains dead but now stdby light LED flashing - different error codes each time - .
huskerman99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: tic tic tic Reply with quote

Shutdown circuit is what ticks. Hor. Output probably bad. You can't miss it, it's a transistor(biggest on the board) plastered to a silver heat sink, should be relatively close to the flyback and a big capacitor....
AaronNL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: philips 29pt6231 red led blinking Reply with quote

Hi there, I have the same problem with philips 29pt6231, when i switch the TV it goes on for few seconds but no picture and blinking red led then switch back to standby. it slowly burns the 100ohm resistor located at flyback area i check any short curcuit but non are short. can someone help me or anyone have the service manual. Thanks Wink
AlanYeo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: 29PT6231 Philips dead Reply with quote

Hi bert, I read that you have the service manual for the above. Can you send me a copy. My email address is [email protected]
Many thanks.
bsala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: 29PT6231 manual Reply with quote

Hello Bert,

We have a Philips 29PT6231/79R chassis TV which from day one overscanned horizontally. Ie picture spills off sides of screen.

Wonder can you send me the service manual which I'd like to have a copy of please?

Regards

Brian
judys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bert,

Could you kindly send me a copy of the 29PT6231 of yours, th e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks,
JudyS
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the horizontal drive repair kit. #4835-310-57673 If it's the same parts for this modle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, experts,

Can anyone inform me the value of R3639, near the flyback?

Thanks,
JudyS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия