electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Does anyone have a service manual for this Plasma PX-42MA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hornd_reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I have the 42mp2 (42vm2g). Does anyone has the service manual for this plasma? It would be very kind if you can send it to me.
Best regards
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I've troubles with PX-42XM1G power suply unit. Does anybody can e-mail me service manual for this model? rootik at mail.ru

Thank you.
Paul S

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

HI,

I'm looking for a service manual/schematic diagram for the 42" plasma NEC 42MP3 (PX-42VM3G).

The unit is mainly manufactured by origin electrical co in japan with a number of 42NH-PDP-4.

PSU board - origin electrical - No. PKG-1885

I have a PSU fault, the set is hunting for several seconds then shutting down 3 times before giving up, it's going to be somewhere around the line output on one of the voltages out (mosfet or schottky diode etc) but it's a little bit of finger in the air work without the schematic. Simple enough problem with the circuit diagram but i can't find a copy of the service manual for love nor money.

Has anyone got a service manual for this unit, a similar unit or maybe just the psu board (origin electrical will probably be common to more than one manufacturer).

or if anyone knows where i can get one that would be a help, if you need to be an athurised repair center it's not a problem, my work mate is a ex tv repair man who worked for himself and still has accounts.

any help please would be really appreciated.

thanks

Paul
Dooney0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Service Manuals Reply with quote

All,

The service manuals do not include and schematics for the PSU or the PDP module PCB's.

Mike.
nwetech

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Repair Manual Reply with quote

Does anyone have the Schematics & Repair manual for a px-50xm1a
if so is it possible to compress and upload to say filefront.com?

and supply with a link? have a unit here trying to repair no longer getting display but backlighting flashes when changing modes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Paul S wrote:
HI,

I'm looking for a service manual/schematic diagram for the 42" plasma NEC 42MP3 (PX-42VM3G).

The unit is mainly manufactured by origin electrical co in japan with a number of 42NH-PDP-4.

PSU board - origin electrical - No. PKG-1885

I have a PSU fault, the set is hunting for several seconds then shutting down 3 times before giving up, it's going to be somewhere around the line output on one of the voltages out (mosfet or schottky diode etc) but it's a little bit of finger in the air work without the schematic. Simple enough problem with the circuit diagram but i can't find a copy of the service manual for love nor money.

Has anyone got a service manual for this unit, a similar unit or maybe just the psu board (origin electrical will probably be common to more than one manufacturer).

or if anyone knows where i can get one that would be a help, if you need to be an athurised repair center it's not a problem, my work mate is a ex tv repair man who worked for himself and still has accounts.

any help please would be really appreciated.

thanks

Paul

i have a manual. not with the schematic diagram though.
my nec 42mp3 busted last night. i would consider selling.

[email protected]
timtech

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: NEC PX-42VR5HG Reply with quote

Hi all,

As others the Px 42 I am looking to repair powers up for 2-3 sec
the switchmode hums the screen lights up then switches to standby.

The led in the back gives 1 long flash then 4 short flashes.

Any advice please and if anyone has a service manual I could purchase
would that would be great.

kind regards Tim

[email protected]
MarineCorpsTech

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Service Manual plasma assistance Reply with quote

I have 2 NEC Plasmasync 50 monitors, each have a stationary black bar somewhere on the screen. (bar that takes up half screen width by 1inch across. I hear that this is the result of bad line drivers. Does anyone have any troubleshooting info or service manuals for this problem?

Leif
ns_biuro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: NEC PX42M2G Reply with quote

Hello evrybody !
I need your opinion about PX42M2G. Is it worth to buy used one ?
What about resolution - someone discribe 850x480 , others 1024x768.
Where is the truth ?
THX.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Service Manual plasma assistance Reply with quote

MarineCorpsTech wrote:
I have 2 NEC Plasmasync 50 monitors, each have a stationary black bar somewhere on the screen. (bar that takes up half screen width by 1inch across. I hear that this is the result of bad line drivers. Does anyone have any troubleshooting info or service manuals for this problem?

Leif

did you ever find any help for your problem I have the same monitor
and its broken
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия