electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Does anyone have a service manual for this Plasma PX-42MA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alldigi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: nec PX-42VM3G power problem Reply with quote

Hi,
I've troubles with PX-42VM3G power suply unit. Does anybody can e-mail me service manual for this model?

The unit is mainly manufactured by origin electrical co in japan with a number of 42NH-PDP-4.

(Repeated blinking from red to green LED
flashing (No power on)
Cause 1: A board is damaged.
→ Replace the A board.
Cause 2: G board can’t supply another voltage.
→ Replace the G board.)

regards Morgan

(xtreme5690 at hotmail.com)
dguillot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: NEC 42 vm3a Reply with quote

Anyone seen an issue were the brightness goes dim and hen returns periodically on this unit. I was thinking ti might be the power supply not supplying enough voltage to the video drivers. This got progressively worst over a period of a year. The monitor is very dusty, I wonder if the electrostatic from the dust could be effecting it. Any help would be appreciated....
ZanthiaGroup

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: NEC PX-42VM3A-PDP module failure Reply with quote

Hello Bob,

Were you successful in aquiring the service manula for this system and might you know from where I might aquire the PDP module for an NEC PX-42VM3A?

Direct email is [email protected]
Barone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: esquema plasma px42vm1a Reply with quote

Preciso desse esquema urgente px-42vm1a , minha plasma liga porem fica cheia de lista horizontal na tela , o que seria isso ? Crying or Very sad
Boggs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the NEC PX-42VM1A service manual at www.schematics.me
RYRY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Clicking on and Off Reply with quote

Have a PX-42vm2a When Power is on it turns on clicking a relay for 3 seconds then goes to standby....

Replaced Power Boards still same issue ... Cant find a result for this .... Many people with same problem but no solutions ... anyone have a clue where I should check next ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия