electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
About Pioneer DVf 727

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary1211

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: About Pioneer DVf 727 Reply with quote

I have a problem with my DVD juke box player. It does not load or play any type of discs. Neither Cds or DVDs. What is the problem? does it need a load and spin motor or could it be something else?
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it pickup the disc and load/clamp it? If it does pickup the disc(s) and clamps but does not spin it, very likely is the spindle motor but it is a lot easier to replace it as lase pickup assembly(however not easy for an average consumer). On the other hand if it does not pickup & clamp any disc, it is a simple alignment issue that was very common to those units.
mary1211

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: pineer dvj 727 Reply with quote

my player does not pick up or clamp any discs, so it is probalby a realignment problem. How do you realign it?
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay attention to the area of the red arrow which is the arm that activates the disc lift pickup. On the second pix, the blue arrow shows the actual cam gear#29. The small plastic tit suppose to be inside the travel groove of the arm 22 which activates the pickup arm and can easily pop out of it's place. All you have to do is to gently flex arm 22 & slip it back in to the slot Cool . Used to see them all the time on DVF07 & DVF727. It was a weak spot and common problem with that mechanism.

Last edited by vtech on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
mary1211

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: DVD player Reply with quote

Thank you for the diagram picture. I have not opened up the player as of yet but I will try to doit tomorrow. I will let you know if that was the problem. Thank you very much once again.
mary1211

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: About dvf727 Reply with quote

Vtech Thank You So Very Much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It was the alignment. It was pretty simple to fix. This has saved me lots of money...Thank you again and keep up all the good work you are doing here on this website.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy You are welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия