electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blomberg taf 1230a (how can i reset)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lex_BE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Blomberg taf 1230a (how can i reset)? Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have a Blomberg tumble dryer model:taf 1230a
Now, its nearly 3 years old, 6 months ago the machine woudent start.

I took the manual to see witch fault code it had. It said to contact bloomberg service a engineer had to come."Blocked mode"
I looked on the net but dident find any info about this fault code(like to fix what i can myself)
Engineer comes during the day(i was not home) and fixed it.

When arraving at home i heard that the guy was here like 2 min , 55euro, and fixed....???(did not know what he had done)
Now the machine works great again (you woud expact that of a 2 year old machine)

Now, again machine wont start and give fault code...
After doing a bit more research on the net i found a couple of forums where they talk about the control unit have bad readout or (glitch) and the machine falls in a protected blocked mode........

(No , i do not comply with the ("control-unit changing SCAM")

Apperently you just have to reset the control unit...
(so thats why the guy was just in for 2 min, i think he just opend the lit "pusched reset button" and closed lit)

Now i have opend the lit but i cannot find anything of a button.....do i need a machine like a car odb reset tool??? to rest the control unit. Or puch some buttons at the same timefor couple off seconds???

I am not jumping to call Blomberg again for 2 min of expensive "work" for a machine that is 2 years
(warrenty doesnt apply anymore)

Hope there is someone out there that can help me out with this problem.

Already a big thanks to the folks hwo took the time to read ...
(and sorry for my bad enlisch)

Lex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия