electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Convergence problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hitachi43fdx10b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Convergence problem Reply with quote

I have a convergence problem before and I replaced both cirucit stk392-120. After I replaced I do not have video and audio . Any suggestions I am good soldering and I can read the multimeter but I am not good reading circuit. i think one capacitor or one circuit regulator died but I do not which one

Thank you
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to make sure we're understanding each other...
Set had convergence symptoms (but was working);
You replaced STK's;
Set now doesn't work (No Video/No Audio)?

If I have it right, there must be a connection. You unknowingly may have done something that's causing the set not to work. A solder bridge or splash (can happen to the best of us), unplugged/loose connectors, bent one part lead so its touching another's lead, etc.

Of course, as you say, another part may have failed coincidentally. Wink
Hitachi43fdx10b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: convergence problem Reply with quote

Thank you for the response

Like you said It was working before I was missing the green color (misalignment). I changed the ic twice the first time I changed with an equivalent circuit. and I have the problem and I replace with the original number. I checked today and I found a resistance with a broken ceramic, but it is reading resistance 2.7 kohms (rk05).
plcnut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the little led lights on your power board. are all of them coming on, and is the red one flashing? when you power the set up which light turns off first? this will tell which circuit is causing the problem. Regards, Jason
Hitachi43fdx10b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: convergence problem Reply with quote

Hi I checked the board and I found a resistance open rk58 3.3 ohms I need to replaced, so after that i wil let you know. Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : ïúòåøåñòâèÿ