electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Woopra Desktop Client 1.4 on WinXP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connorabb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Woopra Desktop Client 1.4 on WinXP Reply with quote

Been discussing this with Woopra via Twitter, but thought I'd post the whole story to the forums anyway.

I was using the Woopra WordPress plugin to track my stats, but it stopped working. So I followed the instructions

to set up the tracking manually. When I tried logging into the desktop client, however, I got the message "Unable

to connect to Woopra".

I checked my username & password by logging into Woopra.com, and could log in fine. The tracking script logs my

visitors, because I can see them from here.

I've disabled my firewall (basic Windows firewall) even though Woopra has been excluded from being blocked & that

did not change the error message of "unable to connect".

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the software. No change. I could find no other troubleshooting tips.

Kiara

gia sư
camera quan sát
nha khoa
noi that van phong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия