electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV-21GMR1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Sony KV-21GMR1 Reply with quote

my Sony KV-21GMR1 is shutting down when u turn it on...you have to turn it on and on and on..before u can watch TV it took me 30 min to 1 hr. the next day u have to do the same thing..can any1 help me please????

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony KV-21GMR1 Reply with quote

marlon wrote:
my Sony KV-21GMR1 is shutting down when u turn it on...you have to turn it on and on and on..before u can watch TV it took me 30 min to 1 hr. the next day u have to do the same thing..can any1 help me please????

you need to change the capacitors at psu,and the small size.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Sony KV-21GMR1 Reply with quote

[quote="]My sony KV-21GMR1 the raster of my tv is flashing on and off everytime you turn on the power of tv then after 15 minutes the raster of my tv turned to normal condition. what is the problem of this?... can anyone help me? pls...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony KV-21GMR1 Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
[quote="]My sony KV-21GMR1 the raster of my tv is flashing on and off everytime you turn on the power of tv then after 15 minutes the raster of my tv turned to normal condition. what is the problem of this?... can anyone help me? pls...
jvl electronics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Sony KV-21GMR1 Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="[email protected]"][quote="]My sony KV-21GMR1 the raster of my tv is flashing on and off everytime you turn on the power of tv then after 15 minutes the raster of my tv turned to normal condition. what is the problem of this?... can anyone help me? pls...[/quote][/quote]
Problem in the crt section and g2 screen capacitor replace the c861 ,then adjust the g2 control to a desire brightness. if still the problem occurs ,you had a weak picture tube , increase the heater voltage or rejuvinate the tube, [b][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия