electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Thomson (RPC21) 61TW610A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n10cte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Thomson (RPC21) 61TW610A Reply with quote

Hello,

There seesm to be lots of mention on fixing faults with Thomson televisions, and also some schematics.

I have a Thomson 61TW610A that is faulting, and on this site i have managed to find the smaller version of this Rear projection tv, in the same chassis so it would seem schematics.

The issue with this unit, is that it actually runs perfectly well, but has issues at power on. It does the standby flashing error of either "51" or "69" but i have been unable to identify wexactly what weach of these errors mean in relation to this 61" version of the TV.

I'm guessign it has somethign to do with a capacitor or resistor that is intermittantly faulting during the start up process, but this is a huge television with many circuit boards so am trying to find some direction in where to go and what may be the issue.

i' guessing the smaller versio of the tv has the same schematic rollout, so they schematics on this site are probably correct.

If anyone can please provide some assistance, that would be appreciated!

Cheers

Rich.
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find what you're talking about in ESI. I did find this: http://elektrotanya.com/thomson_44tw610s_ch_rpc21_sm.rar/download.html
n10cte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: RPC21 61" repair Reply with quote

Hello!
thanks for your reply,much appreciated.

that file had much better info than the ones i found on here...

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/55629/THOMSON_52JW640S.html

It would seem from the LED blinking error codes of "51" and "69" that it could be the UpConverter..

looks like this could be bad news?...

any further help you could provide?
this is a huge beast of a TV and when i pull it down, i want to have the best chance at fixing it.

cheers.

Rich,.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия