electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
new user can't figure out posting process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjsparling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: new user can't figure out posting process Reply with quote

I couldn't locate a repair manual for sears top loading washer model 110.26952690 on this site after following link from Google search, so I registered so I could post the question in a forum. But now I can't figure out how to even do that! Btw, I am a college graduate not a complete idiot online. Please help! Your site said in the Google link you had the service manual to view online for free. I need to see how to dissemble my washer to replace a leaking hose to the bleach dispenser.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Don't believe everything you read online;
2) These should disassemble it nicely:

mjsparling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply.
1) so you are saying the repair manual isn't online here?
2) Crap! I need special tools to get at that hose?
3) do I have to buy the manufacturer replacement part or can I install a hose of same type & dimensions from a home store?
4) just to be clear, it doesn't look like this site has any info regarding mechanical issues with household appliances such as a washing machine, right? All I see is electronics stuff - DVD, computer, etc.

I was hoping for a DYI job utilizing fairly common household tools. I am pretty handy when I have good instructions to follow. If I have to buy special tools & the repair manual for a hopefully one time job, it may make more sense to schedule a repair service call. I'm not just frugal, I'm on a small fixed income.
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same site shows two hoses for bleach.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b6p11/Kenmore-Washing-Machine-Repair-Manual/4313896/1170635?modelNumber=110.26952690&ss=a11b6c52d155099-x6d616e75616c&mr=1
mjsparling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I've used that site before for parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия