electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Question Concerning Adjustment of RPTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbrhodes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Question Concerning Adjustment of RPTV Reply with quote

I recently replaced the two IC's in my RPTV and now the picture is good but the bottom of the picture has disappeared. I entered into service mode but could not get any of the available adjustments to solve the problem. Any ideas? Didn't know if there might be some physical adjustments that could be made. It is a Toshiba.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too vague. What IC's? What's the model number? Is the picture just too tall, not centered or is it non-linear and stretched at the bottom?
dbrhodes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: more info Reply with quote

It is a Toshiba model 43H70 and I replaced both STK392-110's because there was a ghost image. The picture is too tall.
coachd4x4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: toshiba 43' big screen tv Reply with quote

I purchased a toshiba 43' theaterview tv used. After a few hours watching it, the picture separates and you see everythin doubled... the doubled portion shows like a red shadow. is this an expensive repair or something minor?
coachd4x4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: more info Reply with quote

is it exspensive to replace these items? how much is this tv worth used in good condition?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: more info Reply with quote

yes, mine is a toshiba 43h70... what is the used value in good condition, and is replacing the bad parts exspensive?
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: toshiba 43' big screen tv Reply with quote

coachd4x4 wrote:
I purchased a toshiba 43' theaterview tv used. After a few hours watching it, the picture separates and you see everythin doubled... the doubled portion shows like a red shadow. is this an expensive repair or something minor?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:11 pm Post subject: Question Concerning Adjustment of RPTV
I recently replaced the two IC's in my RPTV and now the picture is good but the bottom of the picture has disappeared. I entered into service mode but could not get any of the available adjustments to solve the problem. Any ideas? Didn't know if there might be some physical adjustments that could be made. It is a Toshiba.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия