electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service Manual for Zenith A27B33W TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robotman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Service Manual for Zenith A27B33W TV Reply with quote

Can anyone help?
My green has gone out and I really don't want to throw away the TV

robotman
radiorich1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: ZENITH TV PROBLEM Reply with quote

Well my Zenith A27A23W picture is a dull red. No blue or green. Anybody know whats wrong or have a diagram for this turkey. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
BobD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: ZENITH TV PROBLEM Reply with quote

radiorich1 wrote:
Well my Zenith A27A23W picture is a dull red. No blue or green. Anybody know whats wrong or have a diagram for this turkey. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

I have the same issue a radiorich here with the same tv and model. Looks to me as if I have an open transistor somewhere?
ladytupper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Zenith RB50M88W Reply with quote

Sad
I have a focus problem on this 50in Tv. The words are like in double or triple image2 to 3 different colors. The color is not the way it should be it has pink and green outlines on everything.
Any ideas on what I should do?
This is still a good tv. Thanks
Borborg52

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Zenith Model No. A27B33W Reply with quote

My TV was on and it started smoking. I unplugged the TV and opened it up. There was a lot of dust and dirt. I blew all of that out and cleaned it as well as possible. With the back off I plugged it in and the picture and sound came on. The picture has waves going in and out when the screen changes. waves on the side. The color looks good as I can see. There is a black tube on the board and I noticed some little smoke coming out. Does anyone know what that tube is and where can I by it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия