electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 28PW6525/05 won't stay on!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irishboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Philips 28PW6525/05 won't stay on! Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a 2/3 year old Philips 28PW6526/05 and it won't stay on. Comes on for a few seconds and then switches itself off and the LED blinks twice pauses and then twice again, continuing untill I switch it off fully.
I have read a few other posts with a similar problem but different models. Is it a fuse thing or the thermister?
If anyone can give me a few ideas Idea they would be very much welcome.
IrishBoy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: as b4 Reply with quote

Forgot to add it has the numbers A10E AA also on the back off it.
Martay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Mine too! Reply with quote

Hello

Sorry I am not able to help you, but my Philips, same model is doing the same thing. Swicth it on, it works for a few minutes, then switches itself off. There is a slight high pitched whine from the right hand side of the TV after this happens. Did you get a fix for your tv?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, it's not a fuse or thermistor. If it was that failure, your set would be dead! Second with a squeal, you most probably have horizontal sweep failure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия