electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
hardon karmon 7 channel amplifier, 1 channel very low ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: hardon karmon 7 channel amplifier, 1 channel very low ?? Reply with quote

hello im curretnly working on a hardon karmon avr 507 7 channel amplifier,

it all works ok apart from the surround /multi right channel,

Thesurround /multi right channel is not operating properly. all other 6 channels are ok ? Let me describe the symptoms. With the volume all the way up on the multi right channel i can hear soud but very low. It sounds a bit fuzzy or staticky and sounds like a blown speaker sort of distored.
(speaker is ok as works ok on other channels)
Now I opened the amp up to look for chared compnants, blown caps or burn marks to find none. checked the mute transitors all ok, I know the

i was wondering if someone can give an oppinion that has had experience with this on what componant they think is blown.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: hardon karmon 7 channel amplifier, 1 channel very low ?? Reply with quote

hello im curretnly working on a hardon. Very Happy

Sorry couldn't resist.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: hardon karmon 7 channel amplifier, 1 channel very low ?? Reply with quote

Difficult problem to solve maybe faulty transistor or lack of bias (supply rail?) resulting in clipping of signal.
Would really require a service manual and scope to locate and trace through to where the signal gets lost.
It may be possible to swap the outputs of the D/A converters of a good channel to see if all is well beyond this eliminating part of it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it the same problem you have with the harman your working on ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия