electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
hyundai UCT 2185 service manual/code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iuliandr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: hyundai UCT 2185 service manual/code Reply with quote

Hello folks,

A friend reccomended this site and I agree its one of the most complete sites I have seen.Problem is I still didnt find what i was looking for Crying or Very sad
I have a TV Hyundai UCT 2185 - and since I have bought it (brand new) a few months ago... it has a weird problem.It is way TOO noisy. I mean on the volume scale... when its at 1st line it is so loud I can barely take it.There is no way I could make the sound lower but mute it.So either mute either very loud Confused

Is there a service code to allow me to enter a menu and set the volume?
I would really appreciate this.Where I bought this TV from told me they dont know such thing. Thank you in advance
petre

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: UCT-2185 sound problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I have the same problem with my TV. (also a Hyundai UCT 2185). Did you managed to solve it? Can you give a few pointers on how to correct it?

Thanks,
Petre
adinashu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: UCT-2185 sound problem Reply with quote

petre wrote:
Hi,

I have the same problem with my TV. (also a Hyundai UCT 2185). Did you managed to solve it? Can you give a few pointers on how to correct it?

Thanks,
Petre

type menu 8500 , press button 4 , select UOC ON Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия