electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic tv ct-25g7f

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark091264

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: panasonic tv ct-25g7f Reply with quote

my ct-25g7f panasonic tvs set up page keeps coming up on the screen.if I push any of the buttons except the action button the set up screen will appear. then if I push any of the buttons except the action button it will step through and go off. after the tv is on none of the buttons work like they should, they only scroll though the set up menu.

can anyone help? Confused
BeautifulReject

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Any idea? Reply with quote

I am having the same exact problem with my Tv right now. I was wondering if you ever found out what was wrong or how to fix it? If you could please get back with me on this matter. [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия