electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Capacitor replacement -> Philips MCM 510 Home Audio Syste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kr0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Capacitor replacement -> Philips MCM 510 Home Audio Syste Reply with quote

Philips MCM 510 Home Audio System has stopped working properly. I have opened it up and found a damaged capacitor, see image here >> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/dsc00699wj.jpg/

It has 470uf and 25V written on it as well as temp range of -40 to +85C.

So my question is can I safely replace this with a 470up 35V capacitor? Which I can purchase here >> http://www.maplin.co.uk/radial-electrolytic-capacitors-13472

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good night, KrO

Yes, you can replaced them for a 470MF/35 with no problem. 35 is the working voltage and is higher than 25. The work tension as to be equal or higher than the original, never less.
Sorry for my bad english...

Have a good week

caop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия