electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[b]LCD TV Dynex Model DX-LCD32-09 with the following proble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: [b]LCD TV Dynex Model DX-LCD32-09 with the following proble Reply with quote

Hello
I have LCD TV Dynex Model DX-LCD32-09 with the following problem: the screen is white with no picture.
I fixed power supply and got proper voltages, but the problem is still not fixed.
I found on the LCD controller board (T-Con Board) U906 burned and I can’t read this IC.
It looks like sot-23 transistor. The element placed on the right side from the AAT1343 - about ½ inch from it. Please, if anybody can help me to recognize the number (marking code) it will be really appreciated. As well, if you have service manual it will be very helpful.
Thank you,
Alex
    [/quote]
    minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you remove the Tcon shield and pull out the right side ribbon cable you'll find pins 79 and 80 are touching. You need to replace the ribbon cable. #60320WF01U

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/60320WF01U
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
    You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия