electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC PXVM3G/S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrennus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: NEC PXVM3G/S Reply with quote

Hi all, I've got a PXVM3G/S monitor, and the other day the screen just lost signal from my ps3 which was connected through the RGB, i then tried connecting to the av, with no luck, and also tried connecting my laptop through the serial port, all to no avail, have now tried the ps3 on another monitor and it's fine, so must be the monitor. have ordered a new main input card (5014A think it was) so hopefully should fix it.

was just wondering if this is a common problem with a simple fix?

cheers
wrennus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, so fitted the new board today, and still doesn't seem to work. i did notice on the old board there was a capacitor and a diode hand soldered to the board that isn't on the new board, is there anything that needs to be done to the board before fitting? should i add these components? does anybody have any knowledge of these monitors?

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия