electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic S52 DVD Player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baumgrenze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Panasonic S52 DVD Player Reply with quote

I've located a Panasonic S52 DVD player for sale. I managed to get the seller to do a laser operation time and a spindle motor operation time query, i.e., pause + play on unit + 5 on the remote (and again with 6 on the remote). He reports E2 0064 for both readings. Am I correct in understanding that this means that each has 640 hours of service (at least since it was reset by someone?) This suggests that it might have a significant number of hours of service left in it.

I do know that for my now defunct Panasonic RV32 the same query reports values that are in tens of hours, but that there is a separate report for a video laser and an audio laser and the values reported are coded T1 or T2 00jj. Is there any chance that the seller pushed the wrong buttons on the unit and that the E2 0064 is a report for a completely different operating parameter?

I am still fairly new to this website. Clearly I'm doing something wrong when I do a manual search. I seem to get a huge collection of false positives. I gave up trying to determine if the service manual database contains a manual for this machine. If someone could enlighten me as to how to structure a query better I'd be most thankful.

Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия