electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
To Kindle or not to Kindle (now, that is!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerRoss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: To Kindle or not to Kindle (now, that is!) Reply with quote

Have been contemplating on buying a Kindle for about half a year now, but kinda put it off, cause I still have some actual books to finish and wanted to wait till I’d go traveling. I heard the Kindle 4 might come out early summer this year.. but I’ve only heard some vague humors. Who knows more?
Flash1940

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're an avid reader.....you owe it to yourself to own a Kindle. My wife has one I got her for Christmas two years ago and has her nose in that thing a great deal of the time. Get one.....you won't be sorry.

Flash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия