electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Viewsonic n3251W: sound problems in some channels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raubvogel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Viewsonic n3251W: sound problems in some channels Reply with quote

I've had one of those TVs here for quite a few years. Since last Saturday it began to show the following problem:

o On some channels I have no sound whatsoever. I want to say they are the ones we watch the most but cannot say if that is related.

o On Saturday, one of the other channels were showing all the shows with sound track in Spanish. But, all commercials in English. Yesterday it went back to all English.

I had the Cox maintenance guy here and he said he could not find any issues on the signal... at least not with the gear he had. Could that then be on the TV? I have no problem getting sound from its hdmi and RCA ports. The flowchart in the repair manual only accounts for no sound whatsoever from the tv circuit, not my situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия