electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Canon i960 service manual?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HRussell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Canon i960 service manual? Reply with quote

Hi, everyone:

I found you through the Yahoo canon-printers group, and thought I had posted this question yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be here.

My printer is fine, but I always like to have as much info as I can. Does anyone know whether there is a manual available for the i960, or, perhaps, an i series?

I had a Lexmark X5150 go bad, and the support people said to buy a new one rather than pay to get it fixed. I asked about info to try to fix it myself, but didn't get a response. I bought a used replacement printer without the power supply, only to find that it was the power supply that wasn't working on my old printer. Then, yesterday, I found a service manual for an X series through this forum. That's why I'm looking for one for my Canon - before I have problems, if possible...Thanks, Harriet
cgraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: pixma ip1000 Reply with quote

bernier wrote:
i can send you the Canon i550, i850, i950 Service Manual.pdf
but i have no service manual for your 960

Do you have service manual for pixma ip1000 or i250 &
airbone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have manual for pixma iP1000, if you still want it, email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия