electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Kenwood XD-751

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doonflic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Kenwood XD-751 Reply with quote

My XD-751 Stereo System has a problem with the laser skipping after running for a song or so. I replaced the driver IC. and cleaned the laser, but still has the problem. The previous IC became extremely hot after runing for a few minutes or so. I am thinking that something is causing the chip to heat, not just a faulty IC. If anyone has a service manual or any tips, please contact me. Thanks. My email is doonflik@hotmail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия