electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
What is the voltage at the secondary transformer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dainard Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: What is the voltage at the secondary transformer? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I am now doing a project regarding regulated DC power supply. I ask to calculate the voltage at the secondary transformer with an output of -6V, I know that the voltage input of the IC regulated is -11V. So anyone can tell me the solution, best if got working. If you have an any idea please suggest to me.

Thank you so much
Dainard Jackson
jalef

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A well-regulated power supply provides the voltage for the photomultiplier. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия