electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
DCR-PC330 gives an error code E:61:10 when switched on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ustewjt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: DCR-PC330 gives an error code E:61:10 when switched on Reply with quote

The Model is DCR-PC330. it’s bottom loading MiniDv Camcorder from sony. It was released in Nov 2003.

It gives an error code E61:10 when switched on.

I tried all the simple things over the weekend by putting a new battery and cleaning all the heads with alcohol etc. with no luck. I had called sony just now and they told that there is something dust or dirt that might have stuck inside and thus camcorder initialization is not working and that needs to be looked at by a authorized service person only. The Sony gave me a repair service center address located in Connecticut and they are asking for $269 to fix it.

Many searches on the internet seem to indicate that this is a problem that I can fix myself. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Tim
Niko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello you must replace the optical block, but after you have need to make the adjustemnt and is a bit difficult without the Sony tools.

Regards, Niko.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия