electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt radio code (US version 5 digits)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pattyj313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Blaupunkt radio code (US version 5 digits) Reply with quote

hi,
I've already spent 2 weeks in and out of the dealership and body shop trying to retreive the radio code for my blaupunkt business cd unit... all effort in vain. The serial number from the dealership's database only registers the radio code of Alpine. However, when I have the unit pulled out today, it's indeed a blaupunkt unit. I downloaded a software but it gives me a 4-digit code instead of 5-digit!
I hope someone in this forum can help.
the 10 digit code i entered in the calculator is: 2739981656
other "numbers" that i found from the unit are:
6512-6909885
BP0273299816566698
BP0 273 2 9981656
7 640 273 342/40/44
2 9981656

thanks loads in advance!!
chanoms

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: radio code Reply with quote

Hi, I have the same problem you have psoted. Were you sucessful in retriveing your code?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия