electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ILO LCT32HA36 Repair Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gcastles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: ILO LCT32HA36 Repair Help Reply with quote

I'm trying to repair this unit which will power up with the power button. The back light does come on with the power up but it has no picture. The menu, input selector, channel and volume controls seem to have no effect as nothing is displayed on the screen.

I have checked all of the power supply voltages and all are OK. All of the caps look normal (no bulging or leaking).

Does anyone have any recommendations on which board I should be focusing on or replacing?

The part number for the boards are:

Controller board: V320B1-C03
Main board: E3761-058010-6
Tuner board: E3761-053020-3

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do the have a T-con board listed?
gcastles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie - attached is a link to what I was calling the controller board. Is this what you are calling the T-con board?

http://www.shopjimmy.com/showparts.cfm?item=536004&ps=5360&pn=4
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gcastles wrote:
Minnie - attached is a link to what I was calling the controller board. Is this what you are calling the T-con board?

http://www.shopjimmy.com/showparts.cfm?item=536004&ps=5360&pn=4

Looks like it. T-con or bad panel. Figure out how much you want to spend to try and fix it. I say T-con. Or bad panel. This game isn't fun.
meestermole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

if you decide to scrap this TV, i REALLY need the power supply.
please let me know [email protected]
CHRISTINA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: TV REPAIR Reply with quote

I have 2 ilo 32" tv's I bought them about 2 years ago at about 600.00 a piece.... one of them I have had problems with right from the start and it was used alot the other one was never used but a few times a week for maybe a couple of hours or so at a time. The one I had problems with I had a local repair man fix because Walmart would not take it back because it was slightly over ninety days...Now the other tv has stopped working to and I have looked all over the internet regarding these tv's and get absolutely no where. The repair man that I used before told me that you can not get parts for this tv anymore!!! So is there a solution to this huge problem that I am having ??? Please Help!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия