electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi LCD Monitor backlight problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveandBelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi LCD Monitor backlight problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I've got a Mitsubishi DV173 17" LCD Monitor with a problem. The backlight flicks on every second or so but never arcs up properly to stay on constantly. The actual image is fine and it's a great monitor so I'd like to see if i can fix it myself.

Obviously it's a power supply problem but as I've only got moderate electronics knowledge I don't know where to start to troubleshoot it. Has anyone else had a similar problem or could someone tell me which IC or tranny would most likely be at fault ?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Steve.
SteveAndBelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: All Fixed ! Reply with quote

I found a friend who could fix the above monitor ... he found transistors 11 & 12 on the inverter board faulty, replaced them and now the backlight works perfectly !

I hope this helps anyone else out there with a similar problem.

Steve.
tech-10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Transistor Replacement Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Can you actually give more details on the transistors that were replaced please?

E/M me at brayshawr(at) hot mail . com

Place above together and add @ sign, done like this to try and stop spam.

Thanks.

Ryan.
joly2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: give more details on the transistors that were replaced Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Can you actually give more details on the transistors that were replaced please?

E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Faye.
Dainard Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Friends,

The easiest way to repair the LCD back light on Ebay instead of the manufacturer's website or in line., For more information on LCD Monitor Repair be sure to visit the complete guide at the LCD Monitor Repair Ebook website. Hope this information will help you.

Best Regards
Dainard Jackson
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joly2010

Do you mean you can't find transistors 11 & 12? As in they are "missing." Or you can't decipher the information printed on them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия