electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AOC LCD LM520A (ARSTF1560E) monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grizzly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: AOC LCD LM520A (ARSTF1560E) monitor Reply with quote

I need some help to repaire this monitor! The problem at this monitor is that is going on stand-by after few seconds after I push the power button.
I saw that the system processor (microcontroller is 56L1125 -137 EM2 vers.:1.0) If anybody can help me or have some ideeas how I can resolve the problem please contact me at: "[email protected]"!
Thanks!
Rolando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: AOC LCD LM520A (ARSTF1560E) monitor Reply with quote

Grizzly wrote:
I need some help to repaire this monitor! The problem at this monitor is that is going on stand-by after few seconds after I push the power button.
I saw that the system processor (microcontroller is 56L1125 -137 EM2 vers.:1.0) If anybody can help me or have some ideeas how I can resolve the problem please contact me at: "[email protected]"!
Thanks!

Grizzly. At this moment I have the same problem. Can you help me? Did you find any solution?.
Please, contact me at [email protected]
Thanks for your attention.
Rolando
zorst

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: voltage inverter Reply with quote

I have the same problem but I think it is the voltage inverter. It's on a gateway computer.

did you get any solution here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия