electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi AX-M173

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonupteabag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hitachi AX-M173 Reply with quote

Hi
I have a Hitachi AX-M173 micro system, The problem i have is typical for this unit, the DAB doesn't work for more than 30secs then just hums loudly, if i only use the dvd,cd,usb or aux it never falters its just on the radio side of the functions. Anyway i have taken the amp apart and found three rough soldered joint's (just happens to be on the DAB power side) also a resistor on the same board that is burnt (R112) i need the resistor value if anyone knows or a schematic that shows what value it is supposed to be.
I do know that someone was uprating these to work properly as the components in question were not very good, i just don't know who it was and what the uprated components are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия