electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AULDEY RACE TIN (CHANGE FREQUENCY)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bv.electronic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: AULDEY RACE TIN (CHANGE FREQUENCY) Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!

I have three race cars Subaru Impreza (1/28 - AULDEYTOYS). Sadly, they are all on the same frequency 40.685MHz. I tried to replace the quartz of the remote by a 33.100MHz quartz. I tuned the coil both on the remote and on the car but the range is only of one meter!

These cars are available with 27, 35, 40, or 49MHz quartz. Few things change in the remote and in the car but what... Changing the frequency of the quartz is not enough...

All what I need is a picture of the printed board of the remote and of the car to see the differences. This subject could seem funny but it is serious. It is a challenge actually!

I there anyone who has such a car? Is there anyone to help me?

Benjamin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия