electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Refurbishing a Samsung SGH T100.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Refurbishing a Samsung SGH T100. Reply with quote

Can anyone please help me? I am trying to find a website where I can get hold of a Samsung SGH T100 mobile phone repair guide as I have recently bought a new facia for mine but can't seem to seperate the swivel flip lid from the base (battery holder) I am desperate for help on this so if anyone can help please e-mail me as soon as possible, thankyo for any help you may be able to give me.

Kindest regards Derek

[email protected] Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия