electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LCD Sharp LC-52XD1E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cucibuci

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: LCD Sharp LC-52XD1E Reply with quote

When I push power on,there is only green led.Nothing's happen after that.Can someone locate me the problem?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to try a few more things before anyone is able to assist you.

Do you have sound? If so, take a strong light and shine it on the screen and look to see if you can see any indication of picture. This will indicate a back light issue.

If no sound, Sharp's normally will indicate the fault by having the power light flash. After initial power up, the power light may flash a combination of short and long flashes to give you an idea as to where the problem my lie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no sound.Only green led and without any flashes.I'm desperate.Can anyone help?
train123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to say exactly where your problem is unless you have some electronics background or the schematics. Start by checking your power supply output. Since the set seems to turn on, your standby +5V should be okay but check anyways. You should also see +12 and +24. Depending on what you find out here will determine what to check next.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likley the digital main board. It's not flashing a 1-1 which means panel, you have no sound, the green light is solid not indicating a fault, suspect the main.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия