electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC PX422VM3G
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinkwell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Nec PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Dooney
Sorry for the long delay in contacting you
I have eventually contacted NEC in Telford and was pleasantly suprised with the quote they gave me,after I delivered the plasma to the company itself to save some of the charges and will collect when ready.I now wish that I had contacted them in the first place. Suprised at the courtesy afforded me and the amount of help offered. I hope anyone reading this will go to them first as at least they will have the satisfaction to know what they are talking about. Mind you I also have to thank you for all the help you offered me through your generosity, and you were right
Thanks once again. You're the tops. A1
pinkwell
Emjay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: NEC PX-42VM3G/S service manual required Reply with quote

Hello,

I wonder if anyone managed to obtain a service manual for the PX-42VM3 series plasma displays ?

Although we are authorised for many manufacturers, NEC (and Fujitsu for that matter) are really restrictive when it comes to service data for their products.

Will be willing to exchange any Pana / Hitachi / Sanyo / Sharp / JVC manuals etc as required for the NEC manual.

Cheers

MJ

PS: Email is [email protected]

Take Jennifer Anniston out before replying ! (anti-spam)
_hcr_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Is it possible?? Reply with quote

Is it possible to get a copy of the service manual for the Nec PX42VM3G
Plasma ? I have looked everywhere. Please Help me Smile If you have it pleas mail me at [email protected][/code]
handy4469

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: NEC PX42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi, what part do you require for your plasma, let me know or even send me a photo, i have the same model which im willing to sell parts from, i also have a brand new set of silver speakers for this model, my e-mail address is [email protected] regards, ernie.

Pinkwell(guest) wrote:
I'm trying to get a copy of the service manual for the Nec PX42VM3G
Plasma
Also does anyone know where to get spares for the above
Your help would greatly appreciated. At present it all seems impossible to get mine repaired.Luckily I found this site
Thanks
pinkwell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия