electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
matsui tv combi vhs video, model TVR 185T problem with av ch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: matsui tv combi vhs video, model TVR 185T problem with av ch Reply with quote

bought a dvd player, but av channel is very wavy when the dvd is plugged in, been thru the channel tuning process but it seemsd to skip the av section when i try to fine tune it, any help would be appreciated, regards
sparky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: matsui tv combi vhs video, model TVR 185T problem with av ch Reply with quote

A DVD player would connect directly to the scart socket on the back of the television and the AV channel selected and so does not require tunning but you may experience a problem if the DVD player has Macrovision installed (this prevents copying DVD's to tape by producing an unstable picture).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the prompt reply, but it appears that the av channel isnt tuned in properly as the picture is wavy, its the same if i plug freeview in to this channel too, its just that i cant seem to adjust any picture when its in av mode, dfo i need to get a repair done or can it be adjusted manually
sparky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: matsui tv combi vhs video, model TVR 185T problem with av ch Reply with quote

Yeh it should work with freeview using the A.V button on the remote.
Enter the menu in the television and try both composite video and also RGB modes with a straight standard 21pin scart lead (not gold plated or using shared scart adaptor) and if no luck try chaging these same settings in the freeview but if still no luck try another scart lead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия