electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
bush ws7673sil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blarney

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: bush ws7673sil Reply with quote

please can anyone help-i have a bush 11ak37 32 inch widescreen tv the fault is the screen is too wide and it has bowed in on both sides--- also i can not find the correct manual to download----thanks blarney.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: bush ws7673sil Reply with quote

blarney wrote:
please can anyone help-i have a bush 11ak37 32 inch widescreen tv the fault is the screen is too wide and it has bowed in on both sides--- also i can not find the correct manual to download----thanks blarney.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: bush ws7673sil Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
blarney wrote:

Confused
YES!!! I have the some problem with my bush....anyone know who to fix this??? Rolling Eyes

regards
raul @ rcosta . co . uk
penny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: bush ws7673sil Reply with quote

blarney wrote:

SAME!!!!!- i have temp fix use the second from bottom right button but it's not great - please someone help - i watched the world cup and missed half of it!!!!!! Confused
Sammeh86

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exact same problem. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case i find an answer.
geust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: need the code Reply with quote

heyy does anybdy know what the code is to apply my sky reoe to the bush 11ak37 please
walker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: bush tv blowing output Reply with quote

i want the value of the resistor on base of the horizontal output transistor of bush tv ws7673sil 32'' please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия