electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need help with my electronics project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amphy60

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Need help with my electronics project Reply with quote

I am a budding electronic hobbyist. I have just undertaken a semi-advanced project. The plans are a pretty easy to follow, but there are a few things that I dont understand. So if there is anyone that is proficient with electronics parts and/or circuitry that would be willing to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Send me an email at [email protected]
Or if you use Yahoo IM, my Username is amphy60, too.

Thanks,
awright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Help with project Reply with quote

Well, amphy60, the usual procedure is for the inquirer to post a description and details of his project and ask his questions in the open forum. That way, all participants can benefit from the dialog, even if they don't have something to say. This is especially appropriate if, "there are a few things that I dont understand."

atwright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Need help with my electronics project Reply with quote

amphy60 wrote:
I am a budding electronic hobbyist. I have just undertaken a semi-advanced project. The plans are a pretty easy to follow, but there are a few things that I dont understand. So if there is anyone that is proficient with electronics parts and/or circuitry that would be willing to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Send me an email at [email protected]
Or if you use Yahoo IM, my Username is amphy60, too.

Thanks,

Yep.. It would be a good idea to share what you're working on so
other people can have the advantage of listening in or at least look
forward to a followup.

So what's the project? I'd be willing to give you some time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия