electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problem Philips 27PT543S37A L01.1U TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
f the set runs for approx 30 secs before shutting down check the setting of the screen voltage it is extremely critical, the adjustment procedure given in the manual needs to be followed precisely, only problem is that takes 2-3 mins to do!!!! fine adjustment of screen control may get the set to run long enough to carry it out accurately, great design or what!!!!!!!

The set runs for ~8 seconds, I can keep it running if I will change the channel continuously. If I do this I can feel that the frame deflection IC is getting hot. I don't know if that is the normal behavior of the IC when in normal mode. I just can't comprehend theoretically why the set is going to a HV shutdown. I think I have to recheck the TV tonight and check for your suggestion. Thanks. I have seen another consumer having the same problem. unlucky consumer
simplyanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this TV since 2003 and about 4 months ago it was working fine and then 1 day the above issues started happening...i had to start the tv 8-10 times before the picture came on and stabilized. Then this sunday, after 2-3 attempts, the TV never turned on. The second I plug it in, some weird noise (the sound it makes when you turn it on) keeps happening. The power switch does not work either, it just keeps making that sound and I ahve to unplug it. Any suggestions on how to repair it? Does anyone have the repair guide? IO tried the above links and they are not working. I am a student and cannot afford another TV or a costly repair person. Please help.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: 27pt543s37a Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this set is digital and will work in 09? The set is about 2 yrs old and works great.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Advisers,

Thanks for your solution to solve my TV Philips 29PT2460/94S problem by replacing C2455 47m @ 25v to C2455 @ 50V.

Problem : we here noise from TV when turn- On and TV will shut in few seconds, when we change channels continuously for 2 mins, we can get picture but right side about 1 inch no image(blank).
Line output transistor heating and will break (down) if you watch TV more than 30mis.

Now I am happy, thanks for your solution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия