electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Upgrade my phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebbecali12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Upgrade my phone Reply with quote

A few days ago I went to to upgrade my phone, and yes, I decided to get an android phone. My friends recommend this A2000 4.3 Inch Touchscreen Android Phone. I was wondering if anyone had one or had used one and if they were worth getting.
rojana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Sony Ericsson CK13i TXT Pro Black Reply with quote

Price : $141.00

Buy the Sony Ericsson TXT Pro, unlocked and with 12 months warranty from MobiCity.

Sony Ericsson TXT Pro features a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard combined with a friends application for social networking. The physical QWERTY keyboard has Asian and English keys.

The device features a 3.0 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen (240 x 400 pixels resolution). It integrates full touch functionality with a corner user interface similar to that available in the Xperia mini range. You can drag ’n drop the apps you want to the corners.

For more information for the similar products and related products Please Click Here...www.penta.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия