electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung Sp-r4212 Turns on/off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOPHM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Samsung Sp-r4212 Turns on/off Reply with quote

I have a Samsung Sp-r4212 that turn on/off, the problem is on the power supply board i believe. If i use the hairdryer on it on the one areat it come on and works for a bit then powers off and you get a squealing sound like from the yellow transformer it sound, reheat and squeal goes away and it works for a bit.

I resolder the whole area and took 6 capacitors out and wired them in to try heating them up by not being near the board that was in area but none was it..

PowerBoard the row with the 4 big capacitors is the row i lightly heat that make it work.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like one of the smaller electrolytics in the area is the culprit?
Get a can of freeze spray and try hitting each with the nozzle after warming up the board. It can be helpful in pinpointing the culprit. You can do the same with ANY component in the area. There is always a possibility of a regulator on the heatsink, but it is unlikely. Electrolytics are always the first suspect in heat/cold actups.
SOPHM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe its the viper22a ic, i heated a piece of metal and put it on the vipper22a ic and tv came on and then cooled metal in ice and put on the viper22a ic and tv went off so i ordered one and should be here in April its coming from china.

Ill post back if that fixed it.
SOPHM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The viper22a ic was the problem been working since being replaced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия