electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG 47" LED/LCD Tv with no power - Model 47LV4400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
train123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: LG 47" LED/LCD Tv with no power - Model 47LV4400 Reply with quote

The TV has a red power light on the front but pushing the power button on the TV or using the remote has no effect. Checking the +5 volt supply and it seems okay. There is no +12 from the supply but I suspect the main board has to send a turn-on signal before that comes on.
Looking on the Internet, it seems a lot of people also have this problem with theirs so this is a very common problem.
Has anyone been able to isolate it to a certain area / circuit on the board?
PhyliciaSchnee

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a set of led lights that go into my car and the wire isnt long enough. I opened them up to extend the wire and what i found was a red wire connecting to a switch and a green wire connecting to a diode. Is it safe to lenthen the wire? and how would i go about doing so? should i put to new wires in the place and connect the other ends to the red and green? or just sepperate another wire at the same place those are? neither the red and green are sheilded seperatly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия