electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks 510D Amplifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks 510D Amplifier Reply with quote

The amplifier for my Cambridge speakers fried a couple of years ago. I've had it in a box for quite awhile now. I'd like to fix it myself, but the parts that burned are much to blackened for me to read their part numbers. I was wondering if anyone here has this system so that they could tell me what the part numbers for my burned parts are. If anyone has this system, let me know, and I'll post which parts I need the information for. I'm at work right now, so I can't say which ones I need exactly.
Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has these speakers?
goodwill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: soundworks 510D Reply with quote

Hi! I can help u out in this I ve this system u just send me the scaned circuit diagram n Ill tell u wat comes where. By the way I need ur help too to know about the circuit diagram along with components of the volume control of the same system. Can u do this for me.
goodwill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: megaworks 510D Reply with quote

sorry forgot to tell u about my email address its [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия