electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung Dynaflat 27 inch television

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Samsung Dynaflat 27 inch television Reply with quote

I just came back from classes today to find that my television was in terrible duress. It seems that when I turn it on, the CRT is only displaying on one line of the screen. I do not know how to fix this problem or what I should do. Please help.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a samsung TX-P2730
krsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: what is the status Reply with quote

I also have a problem with the same model tv. Did you ever get your unit repaired. What was the fix.
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the single line dead center of the screen? From the left side all the way to the right side. IE loss of vertical deflection.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия