electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic RX-C45 AM/FM/Cassette w/5 band Equalizer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Panasonic RX-C45 AM/FM/Cassette w/5 band Equalizer Reply with quote

I need a schematic or service manual for A Panasonic model RX-C45 AM/FM/Cassette recorder/player with 5-band Equalizer tone controls. I believe this unit was made about 1983. It has two detachable speakers and uses a LA3365 MPX Decoder IC and an AN7310 Dual-Preamp IC. This unit features line/phono input and line out RCA jacks on the back. Both the AM and the FM IF incorporate ceramic filters for improved selectivity. Some of the resistors are deposited carbon on the circuit mother board, others are descrete parts.

Thanks in advance.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOGLE: "RX-C45 Service Manual"

Many sellers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Panasonic RX-C45 Schematic/Service Manual Reply with quote

I had already found several sellers of the schematic/service manual, but was hoping to find a free source like this site. The unit is not worth a lot of money and to pay nearly $10-25 is stretching things quite a lot. In the meantime I will call Panasonic's Parts per their suggestion after I also contacted Panasonic Corp. of North America. Perhaps they will provide the information free of cost or for less than those I have seen on-line.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Panasonic RX-C45 AM/FM/Cassette w/5 band Equalizer Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I need a schematic or service manual for A Panasonic model RX-C45 AM/FM/Cassette recorder/player with 5-band Equalizer tone controls. I believe this unit was made about 1983. It has two detachable speakers and uses a LA3365 MPX Decoder IC and an AN7310 Dual-Preamp IC. This unit features line/phono input and line out RCA jacks on the back. Both the AM and the FM IF incorporate ceramic filters for improved selectivity. Some of the resistors are deposited carbon on the circuit mother board, others are descrete parts.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry. I couldn't distinguish between 'free' or 'pay' from the wording of your initial post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия